Only seven books in March. Kristin Lavransdatter is the best book that I have read this year and the longest, but it took me longer to read The Maltese Falcon, because I just wasn't loving it.
I knocked five books off of the library challenge this month. I read two for the Vintage Mystery Challenge and one each for the Genre Variety, What's in a Name, Classics, Historical Fiction, and Tea and Books Challenges. I also read two more of the books for my five-year Filling in the Gaps Challenge.
25. The Forgotten by David Baldacci (3/1/2013) (Library)
26. Up the Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman (3/3/2013) (Library) (Name)
27. The Man Who Knew Too Much by G.K. Chesterton (3/4/2013) (Vintage Mystery) (Ebook)
28. Brave New World by Aldous Huxley (3/5/2013) (Reread) (Classic) (Genre Variety)
29. Kristin Lavransdatter by Sigrid Undset (3/17/2013) (Gaps) (Friends) (TBR) (Tea and Books) (Historical Fiction)
30. Requiem by Lauren Oliver (3/22/2013) (Library)
31. The Maltese Falcon by Dashiell Hammett (3/24/2013) (Library) (Vintage Mystery) (Gaps)
32. Shadow Creek by Joy Fielding (3/30/2013) (Library)