After a couple of years of reading without taking part in any challenges aside from the Goodreads Challenge, I am looking forward to doing a few reading challenges this year. I am going to be careful not to get too many going, but a few should only enhance my reading.
I'll be picking them over the course of the next few weeks and I'll list them here.
1. Virtual Mount TBR Challenge: Since I have over 1,300 books on my Goodreads Want-to-read list, and I only own a few dozen of those, this is a great challenge for me.
2. Mount TBR Challenge: Because I need to read some of what is on my shelves.
3. Historical Fiction Reading Challenge
4. The PopSugar Reading Challenge
5. Cruisin' through the Cozies Challenge
6. My self-created Goodreads Challenge: I'll read five of the Goodreads Choice winners
I will do a post for each of these, but realistically, will do most of my keeping track in my bullet journal. Maybe I'll post pictures of those pages.