This challenge is one that I have passed up in recent years, but because I am paring down my challenges, and attempting to add variety, I'm going to do it this year. I'm going for the Five Star level, which means books set in, or written by authors from, five different European countries.
1. The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton (1/2/2016) England
2. Heat by Bill Buford (1/3/2016) Italy
3. Faust by Goethe (1/6/2016) Germany
4. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Steig Larsson (1/26/2016) Sweden
5. The Law by Frederic Bastiat (2/14/2016) France
6. Little Greta of Denmark by Bernadine Bailey (7/14/2016)