Sunday, December 8, 2013

2014 Challenge Collection

I'm choosing to ease up a bit on the challenges this coming year. Not the number, I think I'm doing almost as many, but the types of challenges and the books that I choose for myself to fulfill the challenges are going to be different.

I already know that 2014 is going to be busy. I have sons graduating from high school and college. I have another son transferring to a different college. I have a grandchild coming who is going to be born 1,800 miles from here. And I have decided to revive a business that I had let lie for the past several years in hopes that I will be able to afford private college tuition for son #2 and possibly also get my kitchen redone in this decade. And, no, I'm not quitting my job.

All that said, here they are:
--The Vintage Mystery Bingo Challenge
--The Eclectic Reader Challenge
--The Foodies Read Challenge
--Read it Again, Sam Challenge
--Cruisin' Thru the Cozies
--Meet the Protagonist Challenge
--A Little Help from My Friends
--Dystopia Reading Challenge
--What's in a Name?
--Arthurian Lit Challenge
--2014 TBR Pile Challenge (Pre-set list)
--2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge
--You Read How Many Books?

I've also added a new two year challenge: A Century of Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment