It's that time again! Time to set up a new year of reading challenges. The first for this year:
Foodies Read. I did a challenge like this in 2012 and enjoyed it. I like reading food-related books. This is going to be a low-pressure challenge, because I am only going for the Pastry Chef Level, which is 4-8 books.
I will list them here when I finish. If I list ideas I will put a date by them when I finish them.
1. The Whole Enchilada by Diane Mott Davidson (1/6/2014)
2. The Supper of the Lamb by Robert Farrar Capon (1/7/2014)
3. Comfort me With Apples by Ruth Reichl (4/4/2014)
4. The ABC of Canapes by Edna Beilenson (11/22/2014)
5. Venezia by Tessa Kiros (12/28/2014)