To complete this challenge, I need to get a bingo.
I do get one free space, meaning I can use a book that fits any of the categories to fill one space.
All of the books need to have been written before 1960.
1. Grey Mask by Patricia Wentworth (1928) (1/29/2014) (G1, G3, O4, L3, E5, N5)
2. Miss Pym Disposes by Josephine Tey (3/1/2014)(G5, O6, D1, E5, N5)3. Lady Molly of Scotland Yard by Emmuska Orczy (1910) (4/17/2014)(O6, L3, D1, E4, E5, N2)
4. Whose Body? by Dorothy Sayers (6/15/2014) (1923) (L3, D1, E5, N4)
5. The Poisoned Chocolates Case by Anthony Berkeley (7/2/2014) (1929) (03, O4, O5, L3, E5, E6)
6. The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler (10/4/2014) (G3, O4, L2, D4, N3, N6)
7. A Man Lay Dead by Ngaio Marsh (11/16/2014) D4
I use Whose Body to fill my free spot: O2.