I have enjoyed doing this challenge this year, even though it looks like my own challenge will be the one that I don't manage to finish.
But it's a good challenge, so I'm doing it again.
So here's the challenge:
--In some way, get a list of book suggestions from your friends.
--From those suggestions choose between five and ten books that you will read in 2014.
--Make a list of the books that you will read and a few alternates. (I like some flexibility.)
--Copy the picture above, if you like, and post it on your blog. If you don't blog, join us anyway. Just let us know in the
comments what you are reading and when you are done.
--Make a post on your blog where you will keep track of the books for this challenge, and link back to this post.
--Please post a comment below with link to that blog post. Come back
and post again when you've finished. Reviews aren't required but they're
--No book started before 1/1/2014 counts. Books can be used for other challenges.
--There will be prizes including an Amazon gift card.
1. Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis (1/26)
2. Dealing with Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede (6/22/2014)
3. The Black Cauldron by Lloyd Alexander(2/13/2014)
4. Child 44 by Tom Rob Smith (11/13/2014)
5. The Dragon's Tooth by N.D. Wilson
6. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
7. Gregor the Overlander by Susan Collins (1/30)
8. Nerfertiti by Michelle Moran (4/7)
9. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford (2/7)
10. Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card
1. Redwall by Brain Jacques (11/22)
2. The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan (9/21)