Saturday, December 7, 2013

Cruisin' thru the Cozies Challenge 2014

Cozy mysteries. How I love them.

And after a couple of years of really pushing myself to read things that make me think, I'm cutting myself some slack this year, because this year I will also be trying to make money, and thus will have less time to read. (That is what happens when you have multiple children in college and one decides to transfer to a private college!)

So:

This challenge will be great fun. I will be taking part at the Snoop level, which is only six books. But like I said, I'm taking it easy this year.

1. The Whole Enchilada by Diane Mott Davidson (1/6/2014)
2. Murder on Monday by Ann Purser (1/17/2014)
3. Miss Pym Disposes by Josephine Tey (3/1/2014)
4. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley (10/13/2014)
5. A Man Lay Dead by Ngaio Marsh (11/16/2014)

1 comment: