March was a slow month, but I'm doing pretty well on my challenges. The Moonstone really slowed me down. Beach Music was another slower read, as was All the King's Men, which I finished in April. I didn't love The Moonstone. I enjoyed Beach Music, but I was ready for it to be over before it was. Based purely on enjoyment, Delirium, a young adult dystopian novel, was my favorite that I read this month.
26. The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins (3/13/2012) (Name) (Mystery) (Gaps) (TBR) (Ebook)
27. Wheat Belly by William Davis, M.D. (3/16/2012) (Nonfiction) (Library)
28. Beach Music by Pat Conroy (3/22/2012) (Library) (Name) (Gaps) (TBR)
29. Victims by Jonathan Kellerman (3/23/2012) (Library) (Mystery)
30. Delirium by Lauren Oliver (3/25/2012) (Library) (Dystopia) (Eclectic)
31. I'm Not Leaving by Carl Wilkens (3/25/2012) ( Memoir) (Library)