Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Another challenge finished

I finished my "What's In a Name Challenge" today. This was a fun challenge. I particularly had to think to find something that I wanted to read, and hadn't read already, with a creepy crawly in the title. Even though I've finished this challenge, I'm going to keep listing the books that I read by the corresponding categories, just because it's fun.

Of the books that I read for this challenge The Poisonwood Bible was my favorite. I'm glad I needed to read a creepy crawly title, because I had not read any George R.R. Martin before this and I am looking forward now, even more, to reading A Game of Thrones.

  1. A book with a topographical feature (land formation) in the title: Beach Music by Pat Conroy (3/22/2012) A Mountain of Crumbs by Elena Gorokhova (5/27/2012)
  2. A book with something you'd see in the sky in the title:  The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins (3/13/2012)
  3. A book with a creepy crawly in the title:  In the House of the Worm by George R.R. Martin (6/12/2012)
  4. A book with a type of house in the title: The House at Riverton by Kate Morton (6/1/2012)
  5. A book with something you'd carry in your pocket, purse, or backpack in the title: The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver (1/8/2012), Gun Games by Faye Kellerman (1/14/2012), The Book Thief  by Markus Zusak (2/21/2012), The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman (4/8/202, Old Possums Book of Practical Cats (4/23/2012)
  6. A book with a something you'd find on a calendar in the title: Proposed:  April Lady by Georgette Heyer (2/23/2012), A Year in Provence by Peter Mayle (2/25/2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment