Sunday, November 4, 2012

Success!

I have officially finished all of this year's challenges. I'm still keeping track of books that fit challenges like TBR, Foodies, Memoirs, etc. And I'll keep adding to my 100+ challenge list, mostly because that is my record of my reading for the year.

My 100th book of the year was The Count of Monte Cristo. I loved it. But it also took me longer to read than any book that I've ever read.

I'm starting to think about challenges for next year and am working on one of my own. I'll be posting it here soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love that book! We got our first daughter's name, Mercedes, from it. I first read it when I was 11, and it has been at or near the top of my list ever since. Delicious.

    I looked over your list of 100 books (so far) for the year, and we have a couple in common: The Book Thief and Death Comes to Pemberley. Off to see if I can find your thoughts on those.

    ReplyDelete