Saturday, May 7, 2016

Books to read again

My blog seems like as good a place as any for a list like this. I keep thinking of books that I want to read again; and want to capture those thoughts.
Some I have read once, and some many times.
Some have been brought back to mind by seeing someone else reading the book.
Some have been discussed in something that I have read recently.
Some want to be reread now, at a different time in my life than when I first encountered them.
Some I just love so much that I know they need rereading.

My plan is to try to read at least a few of these this year, and when I do write a reflection on the rereading. I will be adding to this list over time.

-Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
-The Supper of the Lamb by Robert Farrar Capon
-Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
-Bird by Bird by Anne Lamot
-Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
-. . . And Ladies of the Club by Helen Hooven Santmeyer

No comments:

Post a Comment