Sunday, January 4, 2009

Suspense and Thriller Challenge


When I saw that there was a Suspense and Thriller Challenge, I knew that I had to join. These are the kind of books that always show up and divert my attention from other books I plan to read. These are my favorites for a quick, can't-put-down read.

Rules of this challenge:

* Read TWELVE (12) different sub-genres of thrillers in 2009.

* You do NOT need to select your books ahead of time. Also, you may change as you go.

* Your books can crossover into other challenges.

The sub-genres are listed at the challenge site.

I'll be listing my books here and they'll be ghosted as I finish them.

1. Naked in Death by J.D. Robb Futuristic mystery/thriller
2. Bones by Jonathan Kellerman Amateur Detective mystery
3. Heat Lightning by John Sandford Hitman Thriller
4. Cross Country by James Patterson
5. Brass Verdict by Michael Connelly
Legal thriller
6. Die in Plain Sight by Elizabeth Lowell Romantic thriller
7. Run for Your Life by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge
Serial Killer thriller
8. Divine Justice by David Baldacci Conspiracy thriller
9. Certain Jeopardy Military thriller
10. Execution Dock by Anne Perry
Historical mystery/thriller
11. First Family by David Baldacci
Private Detective mystery
12. The Fate of Katherine Carr by Thomas H. Cook
Drama thriller

No comments:

Post a Comment