Found this at RAsburry's Res. If you want to do it, consider yourself tagged and let me know in the comments that you answered it.
Book Confessions Meme
1. To mark your page you: use a bookmark, bend the page corner, leave the book open face down?
Bookmark, post-it note, receipt, or--once in a while--dog ear. Never leave it open. That's a good way to lose a page.
2. Do you lend your books?
Yes. And frequently lose track of them, buy a new one, and then get the original back.
3. You find an interesting passage: you write in your book or NO WRITING IN BOOKS!
Yes, I write in books. I know a book is particularly good if it has lots of underlinings, exclamation points, and turned down pages to mark something i want to go back to.
4. Dust jackets - leave it on or take it off.
Take it off, read the book, put it back on.
5. Hard cover, paperback, skip it and get the audio book?
Don't care if it's hard or paper, although paper is cheaper. Audi books very rarely. Harry Potter for long trips with kids. A few others because hearing the author read hisown words was too good a chance to pass up.
6. Do you shelve your books by subject, author, or size and color of the book spines?Mostly by subject, but there are books everywhere in this house. Sometimes I'll tell one of the kids, "I think it's in the pile under my bedside table. If not there check the shelf along the basement stairs or over by the family room book shelf."
7. Buy it or borrow it from the library later?
I borrow most fiction from the library, except classics. Sometimes I'll borrow non-fiction and find it so good that I go buy it.
8. Do you put your name on your books - scribble your name in the cover, fancy bookplate, or stamp?
Write it in.
9. Most of the books you own are rare and out of print books or recent publications?
Mine are a bit of everything.
10. Page edges - deckled or straight?
11. How many books do you read at one time?
I have lots of books going at any given time.
12. Be honest, ever tear a page from a book?
No, but when I worked in a book store I had to tear covers off of remainders and it almost killed me.