Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 in Review

I took on four challenges this year. I completed the Support Your Local Library challenge first, and decided to do it at a higher level for this year. The second one I finished was the Suspense and Thriller Challenge. The third was the 100+ Challenge.

Unfortunately, I didn't make it on the World Citizen Challenge. I am part way done with the two books to finish it, but when I came down with a bad cold last weekend--which has hung on all week--I knew I wouldn't make it. These aren't the kind of books I want to read with a fogged brain. I'll finish the challenge, but not in 2009.

I'm in the middle of five books right now, which is a bit frustrating, because none of them can count for 2010. One of them needs to be finished before I can move on, the rest are all going to be long-term reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment