Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 end report was: Still to read this year

Because of surgery on both hands, I'm taking the lazy way out on the post. I finished all but two challenges. The Arthurian challenge and my very own Friends Challenge. I read 119 books this year, and when my hands are a little better I will do a round up of the best/worst/most memorable, etc.

To finish my various challenges, I still have some reading to do. (With updates as of 10/10)

I need to read a graphic novel.
-- a book in which the protagonist changes forms. (HELP!) (At least now I have some ideas!)
-- two one more historical fiction works.
-- at least nine (NINE EIGHT SEVEN SIX FiveFOUR Three Two
ks from my TBR pile. I may be reevaluating some of those.
-- four three two one more books from my Friends challenge.
-- a couple one more vintage mysteries.
-- three two one cozy mystery.
--two one work of Arthurian literature.
-- one more foodie book.

My reading has been lazy this summer. I've read quite a few books, but not much that I've had to think about at all. Time to get back to some challenging reading.


2 comments:

  1. For your graphic novel, I recommend Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi. Or perhaps Maus by Art Spiegelman. I think you'd enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete