This challenge. It makes me commit ahead of time. It makes me read things in spite of not being in the mood for them. And it is very good for me.
I will have my twelve books and two alternates--all books that I have had on my list for at least a year, and that I own--by the end of December.
1. Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf (4/30/2015)
2. The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien
3. The Bondage of the Will by Martin Luther
4. Dead Souls by Gogol
5. Tom Jones by Henry Fielding
6. The Courts of Chaos by Roger Zelazny
7. Anthem by Ayn Rand
8. Shift by Hugh Howey
9. The Gauguin Connection by Estelle Ryan
10. The Great Hunt by Robert Jordan
1. The Things They Carried
2. Lost States