Tuesday, December 2, 2014
A little help from my friends 2015
This challenge is my challenge, for me. If anyone else wants to take part, that makes it more fun, but I'm going to do it.
So here's the challenge:
--In some way, get a list of book suggestions from your friends.
--From those suggestions choose between five and ten books that you will read in 2015.
--Make a list of the books that you will read and a few alternates. (I like some flexibility.)
--Copy the picture above, if you like, and post it on your blog. If you don't blog, join us anyway. Just let us know in the comments what you are reading and when you are done.
--Make a post on your blog where you will keep track of the books for this challenge, and link back to this post.
--Please post a comment below with link to that blog post. Come back and post again when you've finished. Reviews aren't required but they're always fun!
--No book started before 1/1/2015 counts. Books can be used for other challenges.
I will do 10 again this year.
1. The Maze Runner by James Dashner (1/20/2015)
2. Peace Like a River by Leif Enger (4/28/2015)
3. The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff
4. Season of Saturdays by Michael Weinreb
5. A Little Book on Joy by Matthew Harrison, et al.
6. Margot by Jillian Cantor
7. 11/22/63 by Stephen King (11/22/63)
8. The All-Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion by Fannie Flagg (1/22/2015)
9. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
10. Faith, Hope, and Ivy June by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
1. The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
2. The Apprentice: My Life in the Kitchen by Jacques Pepin
3. In the Woods by Tana French (3/3/2015)