I am finished with the Eclectic Reader Challenge. I had a good month of reading this month. I finished the Mystery & Suspense Challenge as of the 27th. I am at 10 of 11-20 in the TBR Challenge, plus I'm reading some books that I've long intended to read! I have technically completed the Memoir Challenge with five of five to nine, but I'm going for nine. I've got one to three left for the Foodies and have also finished the Dystopia Challenge as of 4/4. I need one more for the European and two more for What's in a Name. I have also made progress on my Gaps list and have finished 28 of the 100 books that I need to finish by December 2015.
Last month's reading, with the first book of may tacked on.
32. All the King's Men by Robert Penn Warren (4/3/2012) (Gaps) (Library)
33. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (4/4/2012) (Library) (Dystopia)
34. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman (4/8/202) ( Fantasy)
35. Kill Shot by Vince Flynn (4/10/2012) (Eclectic) (Library)
36. Murphy's Law by Rhys Bowen (4/12/2012) (Mystery) (Library)
37. The Beginner's Goodbye by Anne Tyler (4/13/2012) (Library)
38. The American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin (4/20/2012) (Library)
***Abandoned uncompleted: The Company of the Dead by David Kowalski (4/22/2012)
39. The Death of Riley by Rhys Bowen (4/23/2012) (Mystery)( Library)
40. Old Possums Book of Practical Cats (4/23/2012) (Library) (Gaps)
41. The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster (4/24/2012) (Gaps) (TBR)
42. Fall from Grace by Richard North Patterson (4/27/2012) (Library) (Mystery)
43. Needful Things by Stephen King (5/1/2012) (Library) (Eclectic)